Thursday, June 2, 2011

From the couch in California - We're back!



A few days later and I'm back in CA and waiting for the truck to deliver our MD lives. I decide to run out for a quick cup of coffee and grab this shot of the entrance to our neighborhood on the drive home. There isn't a wide enough camera lens in the world to do this view justice. It may not be noticeable in this picture, but the top of my car is down...in MARCH. Gotta love this place.




As I round the corner I see a familiar orange truck just in front of me. They're finally here!



You think you know just how much crap you have - and then they open the door of the moving truck. We only had the first 3rd of the truck, but still. And this crew was amazing. I don't know how they did it, but in 6.5 hours, they had everything off the truck and were headed for the next house.









No comments:

Post a Comment