Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finn meets Dinosaurs



I stumbled onto these tonight while doing some email spring cleaning and wanted to post them. This was, I think, our first real event out together without Rachelle. Seems to me that she had to work, and I found a link to the exhibit and thought Finn might be old enough to enjoy it - Estelle was either not in the picture yet or just a plus sign on a stick at the time. In any event, it was just us boys.

I had forgotten about this particular trip until I found the pictures - further proof that it is necessary to take at least one picture of your kids each day. Finn was very quiet as we entered the museum and seemed to be listening as I told him about the dinosaurs - what their names were, that they lived a long, long time ago, etc. At some point during this lesson in history it occurred to me to ask Finn what he thought dinosaurs might have said. "Roar!" he says, and starts laughing. I asked him to smile with the dinosaurs for a picture. This is what we captured that day - via iPhone. Seriously, he's the cutest kid ever. I worry for the girls later in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment