Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Literary Genius



As many of you know, Bill is an AVID reader. At any one time, he can have 5 books going and be able to recite specifics from any of them. I have always admired him for this. I like to read, but can't remember the last time I actually had the patience to let myself get into a book. And usually, when I do, I forget what I've read before my eyes leave the page (which is why it takes me so freakin' long to get through a book!)

But what's even more amazing about Bill is the breadth of this literary interests...he'll be reading a John Adams biography one minute, a John Grisham novel the next and open a GQ magazine with Borat on the cover in between. So knowing this about him, I just had to laugh (and take a picture) when I walked into his bathroom the other night...Facing "his throne" was a very well-organized "library" which included: Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, Homer's Odessey, HOG magazine, Plato, and a Clio Awards book.

Bill, my dearest love -- you are never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment