Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Blackmail Picture
















Most of the time we parents play it pretty straight. But every once in a while, an opportunity comes along that just can't be passed up. Case in point, Finn riding the big blue ball. Now, I'm not typically evil, but as my son sat naked upon the toy du-jour, I just knew a picture like this shouldn't be absent from his wedding rehearsal dinner. As I walked (okay, sprinted) to get the camera, I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the thought of his face that day, years from now. There he sits, dressed and pressed, his bride-to-be at his side, with pictures of their lives passing by: first tooth, Disney, graduation, prom, when suddenly - BAM - "Finn riding the big blue ball".

To the future Mrs. Harper, I welcome you to the family and joy that is being a true Harper. - Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment